YCCC is looking to create an effective website that is our digital front door. The new website should be a virtual experience that is inviting and engaging to perspective students and the community at large. The new website should meet the unique needs of YCCC and be integrated with other campus and Maine Community College System (MCCS) technologies.
1. Prospective student engagement and recruitment
2. Recruitment for Workforce Training, Professional Development and Customized training.
- CMS – Word Press preferred
- Responsive design to support cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility and mobile access
- Event Calendar
- Capability to define authoring permissions and approval with varied permission levels
- Meet W3C standard for accessibility
- Social Media Links Quick Links
- Integrated Display of Course Offerings
- Staff Directory – Displays user listing and information from Active Directory accounts; Multiple views; pre-defined searches; advanced searches; browse by name, department,function.
- Announcements: Press releases, news updates, announcement archive, announcements available on home page and other areas of site, displayed based on date/expiration.
- Media: Ability to embed audio/video, multimedia on site pages.
- Form Support: The ability to create forms to collect user input, data sent to email account or database; submission confirmation by email, user information automatically populated on form, anonymous submissions.
- Web Analytics: Statistics for page views, unique visitors, referrers, search queries, export to Excel, visual display, custom reports. Google Analytics preferred.
For full details see attached PDF:
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: