Project Objective: To redesign and deploy an updated, user-friendly website for West Virginia Northern Community College (WVNCC) that enhances online presence, improves accessibility, and effectively showcases the college’s programs and services to drive enrollment.
- Redesigned User Interface: A modern, intuitive design that reflects WVNCC’s brand and appeals to potential and current students.
- Responsive Design: Ensures the website is fully functional and visually appealing on all devices.
- Improved Accessibility: Compliant with Section 508 standards, making the website accessible to all users.
- SEO Optimization: Enhanced for search engines to improve visibility and attract more visitors.
- Integrated Program Pages: Clearly displays career and program pathways, making it easy for users to find and understand academic offerings.
- Effective Navigation: A user-friendly layout that allows easy access to important information and resources.
- Event Calendar Integration: Syncs with the student portal for streamlined access to college events.
- User Acceptance Testing: Ensures the site meets the needs and expectations of its primary users before going live.
Budget: $25,000 – $50,000
📅 Deadline for Proposals: January 12, 2024
See PDF for full project details:
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers?
Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close.
There are quite a few of these WordPress and Web Dev projects coming in each day from one of the channels I’ve developed.
Their budgets are $2k – $20k each on average, and a lot easier to close since we can attract them to your brand early in the process. Do you want access to this?
To learn more, message me here:
Get help in our community on Facebook:
To your success!
Chris Upscale Johnson
Web Agency Success Coach
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.