Tricon American Homes (TAH) is seeking help with their Website, CMS, Content, SEO, Media, and Digital Marketing Management.
- Lead the Company’s digital advertising strategy, planning, placements, measurement and optimization across all asset classes in collaborate with Senior Digital Marketing Manager.. Liaise with digital media agency.
- Oversee all Google Company accounts, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads.
- Negotiate, manage, and monitor all current (e.g. Zillow Group, ABODO and Rentlinx) and future paid relationships with the Company’s ILS partners, ensuring data flow management from the website and Yardi / TriPOD, as well as individual rental listing optimization.
- Monitor and optimize website content for SEO.
- Lead website landing page strategy, design and development.
- Work with other team members to ensure the paid acquisitions strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives.
- Constantly optimize campaigns and identify ways to improve campaign performance, including changes to budget, strategies and targeting.
- Report on metrics related to the website and paid media to drive decision-making.
- Collaborate with Senior Digital Marketing Manager on the Company’s websites for design, development, UX and overall performance. Liaise with web development agency.
- Manage and execute website CMS, including but not limited to all digital assets (photography, virtual 360 tours and floorplans), CMS reports and data integration in collaboration with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist the marketing department with creating professional ad hoc, daily, and monthly department reports to manage key marketing metrics and performance.
- Assist the marketing department with all invoices, estimates, media schedule and budgeting.
- Design and development of various PowerPoint presentations.
- Support the marketing department with all ad hoc requests.
- Understanding of basic and advanced marketing principle
- Digital marketing experience, with a focus on website paid media strategy, management, optimization, and reporting, as well as presentations and analytics.
- Aware of latest paid media and industry trends and how to apply them.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Experience in the development and management of advanced Excel reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills; strong presentation skills. Persuasive and articulate.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all diverse array of people
- Must be a strategic thinker, analytical, technical, and creative. As well as, very organized, highly detailed, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Must be able to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member within the Marketing Department and with other departments and vendors.
- 5-8 years marketing experience, Real Estate industry marketing a plus
- 3+ years search engine marketing experience. Solid understanding of SEO techniques.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with landing page optimization and UX design.
- Strong grasp of the latest Google and Facebook/IG algorithms; understanding the evolutions of their advertising platforms,
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills, excellent written and verbal skills
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: