- As a Back-end Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, writing customized Drupal modules, automated tests and automate deployment etc.
- In addition, this position will also often get involved into some advanced side of the theme layer
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation.
- Works closely with clients to gather detail specifications and understanding of the Tower Health website.
- Participates in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation.
- Responsible for helping to formulate an effective, responsive web design.
- Develops Governance and protocols to follow when deciding on new functionality and integrations.
- Manages all technical aspects of the Drupal CMS.
- Creates testing scripts to ensure all pieces are tested prior to a change/enhancement going live.
- Ensures all designs/interfaces are ADA compatible resulting in no barriers for clients.
- Completes performance testing on all design elements across all browsers and devices.
- Ensures high-performance and 24/7 availability of Tower Health website.
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: