Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency (SRCAA) is requesting proposals from qualified firms to redesign / redevelop the agency’s website, www.spokanecleanair.org.
The budget for the website redesign/redevelopment project is not to exceed $15,000.
Submittals must be received at SRCAA office by 4 p.m., Friday, September 18, 2020.
SRCAA’s website is one of the organization’s key communication and outreach tools. Currently, an outdated website is in use and hosted on an external server. The current website was redeveloped externally in 2011 moving from ASP to PHP.
There is no technical support provided by the original developer and aspects of the site can sometimes be difficult to manage and update.
The current website needs updating, enhanced functionality, improved mobile-responsive design, interactive functionality, and a more user-friendly Content Management System (CMS).
PROPOSED SCOPE OF WORK
We are seeking a complete website redesign using WordPress for www.spokanecleanair.org along with necessary training.
SRCAA is seeking to develop an enhanced, visually appealing website that is mobile-responsive, easy to navigate and provides the depth and breadth of current information our stakeholders seek about our programs and services.
Requirements for the new site are:
• Updated platform (WordPress), functionality, navigation, and design
• Mobile-responsive design
• Integrated with internal (and one external) databases to “feed” information to website
• User-friendly Content Management System with training for editors/users
• Possible “Search” functionality
• Password-protected “For Employees” section (we are considering this as an optional feature)
• Ongoing technical support available (see attached document)
See Attached PDF for Full Details:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: