Florence County is soliciting proposals from firms for the design/redevelopment of the Florence County Economic Development Partnership website to best market the benefits of doing business in Florence County.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Florence County Economic Development Partnership is soliciting proposals from firms for the design/redevelopment of the Florence County Economic Development website to best market the benefits of doing business in Florence County. The website should be geared towards multiple audiences – site selectors, prospective companies, existing businesses in the County, and Florence County Progress Members.
The website should focus on providing modern and visually engaging content that is easy for viewers to comprehend. Ultimately, the website should best tell Florence County’s story, highlighting what makes the County unique and a strong place to do business. The firm must be able to host and maintain the website for the Partnership.
The Florence County Economic Development Partnership (FCEDP) works to recruit new business and industry to the area while helping existing industry grow and expand.
- Create an engaging website that is user friendly, easily navigated, and interactive which presents Florence County Economic Development Partnership (FCEDP) in a positive light.
- FCEDP will need to have the ability to attach photos, videos and 360° videos/images throughout the site.
- The website will have a content management system which staff can access in order to create and modify macro-level tabs and sub-lists, place links to other websites, modify text portions of the website, and add PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
- The website must be fully accessible and functional via mobile devices.
- The website should be translatable into languages other than English via google translate. At a minimum, languages should include Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic, German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- The website should be able to support the incorporation of a GIS based data tool.
- In addition to the above, the website should meet the below goals:
o Emphasizes the benefits of doing business in Florence County to prospects, developers, site selectors, economic development partners, existing industries and the Florence County community.
o Highlight the available buildings and sites available in the County in a user-friendly fashion.
o Communicate the diverse existing industry presence, strong quality of life, and competitive advantages of Florence County.
o Promote the private sector arm of FCEDP – Florence County Progress.
o Include search capabilities.
o Provide a fresh, modern look and feel to best represent FCEDP.
See attached PDF for full details:
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.