The City of Monterey (City) is inviting proposals from qualified vendors for the development of a new, robust, modern, and improved website that will help us sustain digital government services and community engagement. The vendor is asked to provide the City with a detailed statement of work scope concerning the proposed approach to, and elements of, the proposed website, consistent with the work scope developed by the City below. A description of each element of the website should be supported with information on the specific methodology the vendor will employ in completing that element of the website.
The City Administration goals of implementing a new website include:
- Implementing a CMS that streamlines the processes associated with managing, updating, and maintaining the website as well as adding future sub-sites
- Allowing City to add new pages, documents, and complete other site modifications without having to rely on an outside resource
- Improving the user experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Improving the website’s information architecture to provide easier navigation and search capabilities.
- Provide access to material about City of Monterey services, programs and activities, City officials and staff, government issues and local government process, and public facilities.
- Gauge community satisfaction with City services and/or work programs.
- Encourage community members to participate in City government.
- Provide access to pertinent information about the Monterey Peninsula.
- Offer information in an effective and time-efficient manner.
- Manage the number of links and material on the Website in order to ensure that the City’s information is easily discernible.
See attached PDF for details:
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: