The “Baylor College of Medicine” (BCM) is looking for a Website Designer. The salary range is $61k – $62k
The Website Designer will help the Center for Educational Outreach at BCM develop web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animations, and special effects elements.
- Consults with client to determine web page requirements.
- Designs the web page to support the clients strategies and goals relative to external communication.
- Conducts development, editing, and document management.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Three years of relevant experience.
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: