St. Luke’s School (SLS) is looking for a Digital Content Manager & Designer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an imaginative digital content creator who is a storyteller at heart. You will join a dynamic, welcoming team focused on engaging, and delighting current and future St. Luke’s families.
St. Luke’s is a thriving, forward-thinking community distinguished by a distinctive blend of heart and ambition. We are known for the warmth and kindness of our community, but also for setting high expectations for faculty and students and blazing new trails in education.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, this full-time, year-round role centers around maintaining/enhancing St. Luke’s strong and positive online presence by planning, creating, publishing, and monitoring content on St. Luke’s website, Leading Voices blog, social media channels, and inbound marketing initiatives (Hubspot).
The ideal candidate will have a vision and strategy for the St. Luke’s website (front end) as well as a strong understanding of industry trends relating to content management systems, responsive, cross-platform web design, and current digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Ongoing review of the website to ensure content/design are current and compelling
- Design and build new web pages (Blackbaud onMessage software)
- Work with Department Heads to develop content for their areas
- Leverage new stories, photos and videos to enhance site
- Assure optimal user experience (UX) on all platforms (desktop, mobile)
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and help implement Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies
- Analyze web traffic metrics/make recommendations to boost web presence
- Strategize regarding user journey and experience across all online platforms
- Design, build and maintain Hubspot landing pages
- Maintain St. Luke’s Leading Voices Blog (hosted on Hubspot)
- Create and manage Hubspot CTAs, forms, email workflows
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in web design – support front-end development designing visuals and usability of a website.
- Understanding of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Strong digital project management skills
- Exceptional writing/editing skills including website copywriting, SEO content and meta descriptions, blog posts, internal communications, social media blurbs, etc.
- An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- Committed to building an inclusive community.
- Self-starter. Results-oriented. Growth mindset. Calm and kind demeanor.
- A definite plus: Adept in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign). Experience in photography/videography.
If interested, please include a cover letter, resume, and references with your application, addressed to Nancy Troeger, Director of Marketing & Communications, at email@example.com.
St. Luke’s School is an equal opportunity employer. St. Luke’s School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law with regard to hiring, terms and conditions of employment or educational programs. We strive to provide a welcoming educational environment where the value and dignity of every member is respected.
Learn more about St. Luke’s at www.stlukesct.org
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: