The Web Specialist is responsible for content management across several Rochester Regional websites. The Web Specialist will acquire and review content for internal and external-facing Rochester Regional websites, digital marketing pages, email newsletters and other online communications. Online content may include but is not limited to: HTML, images (illustrations, photographs, and infographics), motion graphics, audio and video. The Web Specialist will report within the Digital Engagement team and will interact closely with the Marketing and Communications teams as well as other subject matter experts across the organization.
- Update Rochester Regional website content on a regular basis. This includes managing content by building/editing/deleting web pages (and associated graphic assets) to create accurate and user-friendly sites.
- Work with others in the Marketing/Communications Department to coordinate and execute plans for content on Rochester Regional websites.
- Monitor websites for consistency and compliance with Rochester Regional brand standards.
- Identify ways to improve and maximize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the external Rochester Regional website.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web pages on a site.
- Maintain current knowledge of “best practice” techniques in the fields of online and emerging web technologies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in New Media Design, Communications, Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of web authoring and content management tools (i.e., Sitecore, Sharepoint, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) to enhance web page design and user experience
- Proven project and time management skills
- Knowledge of social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, a plus
- Knowledge of digital media formats including video, audio and interactive media are preferred
- Knowledge of effective web page design principles
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail is necessary for this position
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Rochester Regional Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers? Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.