Our Story: Papa Murphy’s is different on purpose. Not only because we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with swagger. We know our product is better than our competitors. The fact that our pizza is take ‘n’ bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the convenience for our guests. At Papa Murphy’s, we don’t think it’s cheesy to love where you work. Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a great start, but the Website/SEO Manager role has many other rewarding benefits as well.
In this engaging role, the Website/SEO Manager specialist champions Papa Murphy’s commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork by:
Website Management & Optimization (35%)
- Serve as the primary contact for website related requests: updating website content, building landing pages, working on privacy updates
- Audit websites www.papamurphys.com and www.order.papamurphys.com and identify areas for improvement working with brand, IT, and digital marketing teams
- Manage and implement website tracking requests as needed in GTM/GA
- Manage website technical integrations with third party vendors (ex: email or loyalty providers)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy & Execution (35%)
- Bring a passion for developing tactics and campaigns that drive business goals: new customer acquisition & online sales
- Drive Papa Murphy’s organic search strategy including but not limited to: local listings, content marketing, voice search, video, technical SEO, etc.
- Research and implement SEO techniques to maximize how customers find Papa Murphy’s online against competitors, we know it’s more than just keyword strategies
- Optimize both on-site and off-site SEO: restaurant location pages, delivery partners, menu syncing, link building, etc.
Performance & Analytics (20%)
- Make data-driven decisions based on first and third-party insights to identify opportunities that add value to the business
- Dig into web analytics to inform optimization tactics to improve user experience and drive conversions
- Develop a test and learn timeline and communicate results to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Collaborate with teams to develop clear objectives, KPIs, and instructions for digital campaigns
- Proactively and regularly report on the results of SEO campaigns and overall website performance
Agency Relationship & Management (10%)
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and maximize the performance of website/SEO agencies
What we bring to the table:
- We are hungry for someone with big ideas to join! Pun intended
- Your next career move and a chance to strategize and execute performance driving SEO and website optimizations for our unique brand
- Competitive employee benefits and 401k, flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with amazing teams
What you bring to the table:
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
- Analytical mindset, understand business logic and can identify a good return on investment
- A proven track record of growing a brand’s website presence. You can speak to how you achieved specific goals and the results.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and other website optimization tools like Optimizely
- Comfortable with large sets of data and keywords
- Experience optimizing user flow to drive conversions including but not limited to: AB/heatmap testing, UX design, building landing pages for search campaigns
- Proficient in excel. Pivot tables are your thing
- Thirst for all things digital. You’ve got SEO news sites book marked on your computer and are eager to teach best practices
- Execute your work flawlessly and find ways to make repetitive tasks smarter and better
- Ability to form and influence cross-functional relationships with a broad variety of groups
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a rapid changing environment
Foundations of your career:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, and/or Analytics
- 3-5 years work experience with SEO (technical & content) and website management and optimization preferably with e-commerce brands
- Experience in a multi-unit restaurant, franchise, or retail organization is a plus
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: