Objective: Redesign and enhance the Ottawa International Airport Authority’s (YOW) website, focusing on user-friendly navigation, content management, and integration with existing third-party services, to improve accessibility and functionality for both English and French users.
- Validate and prioritize business and technical requirements.
- Audit and strategize content migration for bilingual site.
- Develop a user-friendly website architecture.
- Recommend a WordPress-optimized hosting solution.
- Build the website as per specifications, including regular updates.
- Perform comprehensive testing: functionality, accessibility, and performance.
- Coordinate website launch with hosting provider and IT team.
- Train staff for post-launch management and provide support.
Exclusions: Content creation, social media, advertising, SEO.
Estimated Budget: $68,000 – $88,000.
See PDF for full project details:
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers?
Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
To learn more, message me here:
Get help in our community on Facebook:
To your success!
Chris Upscale Johnson
Web Agency Success Coach
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.