The Levelwing Creative team is seeking a dynamic and open-minded Web Developer that isn’t afraid to create awesome digital experiences for the many clients we serve. This creative individual should have an “anything is possible” mindset and should possess the right mix of development and integration capabilities while maintaining a passion for developing innovative web application and website solutions. We’re looking for someone who can work within an awesome creative team and handle different asks in different weeks.
As a Web Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web-based user interfaces. This involves working closely with web designers to turn site maps, wireframes, storyboards, and mockups, into fully functional experiences. At times, you may be required to develop emails and work occasionally with specialized freelance developers in order to develop complex, interactive and database-driven websites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain reusable, scalable code
- Be a technology leader for Levelwing’s team
- Collaborate and work with the Levelwing Creative, Analytics & Accounts Teams
- Turn designs into well-thought out, clean and modular code that is client-ready and help lead QA process
- Assist with server setup and maintenance
- Research 3rd-party applications and platforms for website integration
- Assist in defining scopes of work for new projects based on development time and 3rd-party platforms needed
- Provide accurate timing estimates for current and potential future projects
- Discuss technical solutions with clients
- Create and enforce internal Levelwing web development best practices
- Be self-motivated and up to date with current trends and technologies
- 2+ Years of Frontend & PHP development
- Strong WordPress developer with experience building responsive themes and plugins
- Experience with preprocessors (ideally SASS), build system automations (such as Gulp & Grunt), & other node-based tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite Products
- Experience with Sketch or Figma
- Extensive experience creating and modifying custom themes and templates within CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Craft CMS, or Shopify
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Bitbucket
- Strong knowledge of web standards and browser compatibilities
- Familiarity with Modular CSS, BEM architecture, CSS Grid, and other current industry standards
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs within custom WordPress Themes & Frontend builds
WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE
- Experience working with an agency that has a wide variety of clients and projects at one time
- Experience building HTML emails, MJML email framework, and email automation platforms
- Working knowledge of the new WordPress Gutenberg Editor, & how to develop custom blocks, themes, and plugins within it
- Working knowledge of SQL, MySQL Databases, and phpMyAdmin
- Knowledge of ADA WCAG 2.0 AA Compliance for the web
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: