Hippo is looking for a part time (15-20 hours/week) Digital Asset Coordinator to work with our production team on taking ownership of our podcast assets to continually optimize our processes and workflows. The ideal candidate will be organized and experienced with digital file management as well as audio editing. HTML knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong background in audio file management and understanding of podcast audio production
- Previous use of audio recording/editing software like Audition and Audacity required
- Knowledge of cloud-based storage platforms like Dropbox and Google Drive and folder structures
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly and adapt to a changing tech environment
- Upload digital assets to multiple web sites based on the monthly product production schedule, audio QC
- Work with podcast producers in the execution of post production schedule and management of digital assets
- Manage audio traffic for multiple audio podcast productions. This will be from RAW recordings to final deliverables
- Maintain and update audio production status in AirTable database
- Ensure correct file naming and folder structures in cloud based storage
- Archive digital assets
- 15-20 hours/week
- Paid vacation
- Equity, 401(k), healthcare, vision, and dental
- Hippo practices a healthy work-life balance and offers flexibility and reasonable hours
- We are dedicated to supporting employees with professional growth and offer opportunities to learn new skills and training.
About Hippo Education
Hippo Education is on a mission to empower the people of medicine to learn, grow, and thrive by creating education and community. Our hard working and quick-to-laugh crew creates exceptional medical education products through our platform that hosts podcasts, video courses, and more to keep clinicians up-to-date and at their best. We have a team of over 30 with some working at the main studio in Los Angeles while most of us work remotely all across the US. Hippo’s a fantastic place to work and we’re genuinely proud of the impact we have on clinicians and their patients.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: