We are seeking a Digital Designer to join our creative team. This role collaborates closely with our cross-functional marketing teams to create impactful, innovative design across social and digital touchpoints. Were looking for someone with an eye for exceptional design skills and typography as well as a strong awareness of digital trends and best practices. The ideal candidate is able to design fluidly across multiple platforms to enhance user engagement and at the same time has great communication and presentation skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create outstanding digital experiences for web, mobile, social, and email considering business and user objectives, brand guidelines and channel specifications
- Work closely with the design team, developers, content specialists and project managers
- Impact the evolution and future state of Nuveen’s digital and social presence
- Participate in collaborative design sessions, verbally articulate and present visual concepts, comps and prototypes
- 2 Years Required; 3 Years Preferred
- University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Two or more years of experience as a creative professional with a focus on design, user experience and storytelling
- Two or more years of impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Two or more years of experience thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD)
- Two or more years ability to prioritize daily workload and manage time, working effectively under tight deadlines without sacrificing design quality
- B.S./B.A./B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or related field
- After Effects and Adobe Premier fluency is a plus
* Portfolio of previous work showcasing experience and creativity required *
Potential Salary: $89,100.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers? Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.