Senior Software Engineer 110-145k work from anywhere in the US!
At Drip we believe the world needs independent retail. Thousands of ecommerce brands all over the globe trust Drip to build engaging and profitable relationships with their customers. Our ecommerce marketing automation platform has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our customers since 2018. We do this by unleashing the power of direct-to-consumer brands’ customer data to deliver perfectly personalized email and SMS marketing strategies that are proven to grow their revenue. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We’ve worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Software Engineer at Drip, you’ll be part of a small agile product team that is working to solve some of the industry’s most interesting challenges. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally as you solve, design, build, and ship solutions to our customers’ problems within our cloud-native ECRM application. In addition to gaining experience in a rapidly evolving SaaS startup, you’ll also have a tremendous impact on the product: literally shaping and defining this new vertical.
Learn more about how we work together here: https://dripships.gold
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Collaborating on small, empowered teams to help discover, understand, and solve market and customer problems
- Tackling interesting and hard problems
Core traits we look for:
- A deep sense of ownership, customer-centricity, and proactiveness
- A bias for action and a tendency to optimize for velocity: both in terms of shipping product and knowing how to invest in our long-term velocity
- A growth mindset; you are constantly seeking to learn and grow and never say “That’s not my job”
- Effective communication skills: you are an approachable expert, you can effectively criticize PRs; you can effectively collaborate across disciplines and the organization
In addition to the above, you:
- Possess a deep knowledge of Rails, Golang, Scala, or another relevant ecosystem and are able to work effectively with both object-oriented and functional languages
- Are a proponent of sound engineering practices, including pair programming and automated testing
- Are energized by solving hard problems
- Know that we are successful if and only if our customers are successful; technology is a means to an end
- Are able to understand complex architectures and design simple ones that scale
Huge plus if you have experience with any of the technologies that we utilize:
- PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Kinesis, SQS
- Ruby on Rails, Golang, Scala
- Docker, ECS
- CircleCI, CodeDeploy
- Elm, CoffeeScript, Flight
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture – we’re open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans… no jerks!
Apply by emailing Sarah here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers? Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.