Title: Information Technology (IT) Web Developer
E-commerce Department, Reporting to: Directors of Administration/Retail
Ideally Permanent, Full-time
No Location Specified
Maintain all aspects of data and online platforms including but not limited to; database management, platform operation and implementation, upgrades and installation of new hardware and software, troubleshoot systems failures, and assist staff with technical needs such as software applications, email, passwords, and permissions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain efficient data flow and connection of various programs and platforms associated with e-commerce sales and inventory systems.
- Build and maintain new and existing SQL database and automation between Epicor (POS and store inventory program), Sellercroud (our online inventory warehouses management system) Informed (automated pricing program), google merchant center, Amazon, Wal Mart, and other online market places as needed.
- Support e-commerce team with data flow to improve efficiency of product additions and image file catalog.
- Implement an internal ticketing system to resolve IT needs.
- Set up and administer shares, groups, and file permissions.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including installation of computer programs and systems.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Science preferred.
- Coursework in computer programing, networking, and systems design.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities described above.
- Monday through Friday
- Average work week 45 hours
If you want to generate your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads that are 10X easier to close, then check out my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50+ “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below: