Objective: Community Legal Services (CLS) seeks to contract with a vendor to retheme its website because the overall look and feel of the site appears dated. Pages constructed in block editor render unpredictably across browsers and mobile devices. We intend to continue using WordPress as the site base, and we do not anticipate modifying site navigation.
- Modern Design: Update to a contemporary look.
- User-Friendly: Intuitive navigation and enhanced mobile viewability.
- WordPress Use: Continue with an efficient backend for team updates.
- Accessibility: Ensure site is compliant with industry best practices.
- New Calendaring: Replace WP Events for a more effective system.
- Collaboration: Engage internal departments for feedback and milestone checks.
- Training: Equip the CLSMF team to manage post-launch updates.
See PDF for full project details:
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers?
Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
To learn more, message me here:
Get help in our community on Facebook:
To your success!
Chris Upscale Johnson
Web Agency Success Coach
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.