Main Purpose: Design and develop a web-based regional plan for Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) using ArcGIS Hub platform.
CCRPC is currently in the process of updating its Environmental, Community, Opportunity and Sustainability (ECOS) Plan, which is the comprehensive regional plan for the county and will provide the content for this website.
Important Tasks for Website Agency:
- Analyze current ECOS Plan and website.
- Develop design options and site map.
- Create an accessible, user-friendly website.
- Incorporate interactive maps and infographics.
- Ensure compatibility with various devices and browsers.
- Provide training for CCRPC staff on maintenance.
- Deliver the completed ECOS Plan website.
See PDF for full details of this project:
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other developers?
Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
To learn more, message me here:
Get help in our community on Facebook:
To your success!
Chris Upscale Johnson
Web Agency Success Coach
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.