Bannerstop, a sign and banner company is looking for a Web and PHP developer. They sell large-format PVC and textile banners, flags and banners targeting tradesmen and similar companies.
They are looking for a team player who can work with their current team which includes a developer, IT admin, an e-commerce manager, an online marketing manager and a trainee, who are additionally supported by three freelancers.
Who we’re looking for:
– A developer who can support our team as soon as possible.
– Important: Newcomers and career changers with the right skills are very welcome!
– We use all kinds of technologies and tools, a few of which should be part of your skill set: Docker, Apache, MySQL, GIT/Github, PhpStorm, Composer, JIRA and much more.
– Ideally, you’ll also bring some initial experience or else an interest in project management.
The status quo is not enough! We want to go further, higher, faster… that’s why we are looking for a colleague who wants to get involved and develop the area together with us:
We are not fixed on the languages and tools and are looking forward to new input! You are invited to actively shape the IT stack of bannerstop. You want to think of cool things with us? Just because we’ve always used JIRA and done one or two processes on paper, we don’t have to do that forever. It also doesn’t have to stay PHP forever.
Since we also have colleagues from France and Poland in the team, good to very good English skills (B2) are important in addition to very good German skills (C1 according to the European reference framework).
The starting salary is from $40k USD (EUR 34,000 p.a.) depending on qualifications and experience.
To contact Bannerstop about this opportunity, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t want to chase a job? Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.