Agileana is a women-owned small business (WOSB) that provides our clients with information technology services. Agileana provides web operations, software development, and agile transformation services primarily to government agencies. We do not employ a full-time designer and do not have excess capacity to work on our own website. Therefore, we seek the services of an outside contractor to provide web design and development services for relaunching our website, Agileana.com.
Our website has the following goals:
1. Rank on search engines for our most coveted keyword phrases
2. Strengthen our online presence and build brand awareness
3. Tell our story, including people who work here and projects we have performed
4. Demonstrate and convey our subject matter expertise in agile software development
5. Educate, inform, and connect with prospective customers and employees
6. Compel visitors to engage and answer calls to action
The current Agileana.com WordPress site is over 5 years old and due for a redesign. Agileana has developed an information architecture, potential wireframes, high value search phrases, and profiles of target audience personas.
(* Budget is unknown, and could be between $5k – $15k. Please see the below specifications and reach out to Agileana directly for more budget details.)
See attached PDF for full details:
Don’t want to compete against 15 – 25 other bidders? Get “ready to buy” inbound web design leads chasing you that are 10X easier to close, at my upcoming workshop.
In this week’s workshop, you’ll learn my simple 4 step process to generating 50 “ready to buy” web design leads per month, without wasting time on cold outreach, SEO or complex funnels.
It’s FREE, so register here before it’s booked up:
To your success!
Agency Growth Mentor
Want To Get More Ideal Web Design Clients?
After running my agency for 12+ years, I’m now revealing everything I learned so you can scale your agency to the next level.
If you’re ready to attract your own “ready to buy” inbound web design leads, check out the FREE workshop below:
* Budget Disclaimer: Some clients do not provide a clear budget, so to save you time, these projects have been estimated to the best of our ability based on project scope & other factors. These estimates are likely within range 80% of the time. However, determining an accurate budget will require due diligence, analysis, scoping and estimating.